COVID-19 - UPDATE
Pillar To Post – Taking care of your home inspection – Protecting your health
Pillar To Post is always committed to the health and well-being of our clients and homeowners, as well as our inspectors. This is especially true during this time of Covid-19. We remain highly focused on providing the highest quality home inspection while adhering to the strict safety and cleanliness guidelines provided by the CDC and local governments. While our processes may have changed, our commitment to Ensuring Confident Homeownership has not. Our job is not complete until you no longer have questions concerning the home you have asked Pillar To Post to inspect.
A Premier Local Home Inspection Service in the Seattle, WA Area
Your Home Inspection is Important to Us
As local home inspectors in King County we have been working with home sellers, home buyers, and professionals in the real estate industry since 2000. Our home inspectors work tirelessly to communicate the findings effectively, and in a manner that puts the findings in their proper perspective and does not cause alarm.
Highly Regarded in Seattle’s Home Inspection Industry
- We guarantee a home inspection that is both thorough and comprehensive.
- We are fully qualified, licensed, insured.
- We offer a flexible scheduling service.
- Every home inspection performed includes an unbiased and extremely detailed report with color photos.
- We have earned the trust of the local community and real estate industry. We have inspected more than 8,000 homes and we have over 25 years of experience inspecting homes and an additional combined experience in home construction of over 40 years. Our inspections have included homes in neighborhoods throughout King, Snohomish, and Pierce counties.
- We have the knowledge and experience needed to inspect all types of homes. We inspect old homes, new construction, large elaborate homes, apartment buildings, townhomes, condos, and everything in between.
As Seattle’s Home Inspection Specialists, We Provide
- Pre-Purchase Inspections for Buyers
- Pre-Offer Verbal Consultations for Buyers
- Pre-Sale Inspections for Sellers
- Pre-Listing Inspections for Sellers/Realtors
- Re-inspections to Evaluate Completed Repair Requests
- One-Year Warranty Inspections
- Inspections for Existing Homeowners
- Mold and Allergen Testing
- Asbestos Testing
- Lead-Based Paint Testing
- Lead Testing in Water
We are Engaged in Our Community
- We believe that everyone should have safe shelter so we donate a portion of each inspection fee to services for Homeless Families, Homeless Single Adults, Homeless Young Adults, and Homeless Veterans.
- We actively help to promote a cleaner and safer environment for better living conditions.
- We participate in local events and activities.
- We provide instruction for First-Time Home Buyers.
- We support local realty companies’ foundations and special events.
Pillar To Post Home Inspection Services Exceed Industry Standards
Pillar To Post has conducted over 1 million home inspections across North America and has over 400 offices. Pillar To Post has gained recognition in the real estate industry nationwide. Our expertise and industry knowledge allows us to offer an exceptional home inspection experience. Our comprehensive home inspection covers the complete site area and structural components that are readily accessible, including:
- Site Location
- Home Exterior
- Home Structure
- Plumbing Systems
- All Interior Living Areas
- Bathroom Fixtures and Components
- Built-in Appliances
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Electrical Systems
- Kitchen Components
Your Home Inspection Appointment
A thorough and complete home inspection will generally take from two hours to three hours to finish depending on the size and age of the structure. Clients are invited to walk along during the home inspection and to ask any questions that they have at any time during the entire process. Devin We will locate and identify major components and systems in the home for you, and go over the ideal maintenance and operation of them. We explain the findings in detail and help put the inspection results in perspective.
Pillar To Post Client Satisfaction Rating
Our client satisfaction rate is very high, and we often receive comments and praise from clients who appreciated the services that we provided. These clients thank us for the thorough home inspection, the comprehensive report that includes pictures, and our professional and courteous attitude. We are proud to receive consistent ratings higher than 9.5 out of 10. See our Real-Time Customer Reviews on this web page.
Real Estate Agents Also Appreciate Our Work
“Always very professional and thorough. You provide a great perspective on what items are big issues, safety issues or general maintenance. Home inspections can be overwhelming with a wealth of knowlegde – you provide all the details but in a very organized and approachable manner which is so important to my clients.”
“I really appreciate Devin’s attention to detail and his professional and cheerful nature. He always tries to work within my schedule and my buyer schedule and has a good rapport with my clients. I’d recommend him to any buyer or seller for a home inspection.”
“Superb knowledge coupled with great customer service every time. Always professional & friendly. Great at what you do. The combination of thoroughness and being approachable is a must have combination.”
“Easy scheduling. Inspectors knowledge, good at informing the client and not terrifying them. Very honest.”